True TUC-36-HC 36 inch Undercounter Refrigerator
Shipping calculated at checkout.
True TUC-36-HC Undercounter Refrigerator
- For over 70 years, True has been an industry leader in commercial refrigeration and continues to exceed customer's expectations because of our high standards in customer service, quality materials, design, availability and performance.
- By matching and balancing hydrocarbon refrigeration with the latest refrigeration components, True engineers environmentally friendly refrigeration systems with shorter run times, lower energy consumption and the industry's coldest holding temperatures. True has taken a large step in reducing its carbon footprint with the use of a hydrocarbon refrigerant, R290. R290 is an environmentally friendly refrigerant with a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 3, compared to refrigerants of the past R404a and R134a, whose GWPs are 3922 and 1430 respectively.
- True uses quality components to ensure a long life of refrigeration with minimal energy consumption. State of the art components such as energy efficient compressors and electrically commutated motors are used to exceed energy standards without sacrificing the workload. LED lights have been introduced in True units to offer a brilliant display while saving energy and reducing heat within.
- True continues its commitment to sustainability by pioneering the use of Ecomate, a foamed in place, CFC free polyurethane, high-density insulation. Ecomate provides unparalleled strength, rigidity, and an increase to an already industry-exceeding insulation factor, with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Along with it's 3-year parts and labor warranty, True's exclusive 5-year compressor / condensing unit warranty is the envy of the industry. At no additional cost, our customers enjoy the option of having the entire condensing unit replaced. This consists of a new compressor, condenser, start components, and fan motor, all of which are pre-assembled and shipped from the factory.
- True internally manufactures their own heavy-duty shelves utilizing larger diameter steel for strength with 1/2" spacing on top support bars for ease of use. The shelves are then bonded with powdered PVC to prevent chipping and peeling which is prevalent in competitors standard epoxy coated shelves.
- Along with our extensive group of regional factory salespeople and international salespeople, True employs our own internal customer service, parts customer service and technical support to be there to help at any time throughout the life of the cabinet. Our dedicated staff is your premier source for educated sales, design and after-sale support.
- True is committed to eco-friendly manufacturing by meeting and surpassing the energy standards while not sacrificing performance. By using oversized, higher capacity, balanced refrigeration systems, True out performs industry efficiency expectations.
- True is committed to producing high quality products that are manufactured in the USA. True manufactures each cabinet using an industry leading combination of high quality metals and components designed to optimize cabinet performance.
- In its Missouri-based manufacturing facilities, True builds for inventory to provide for a near 100 perfect fill rate on standard items. This allows for a 2-3 day turn around from the time the purchase order is received and processed.
UNIT SPECIFICATIONS:Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38 degrees F, (4) shelves, stainless steel top & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) stainless steel doors, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA.
29.75(h) x 36.38(w) x 30.13(d) inches.
True TUC-36-HC Undercounter RefrigeratorTrue TUC-36-HC Undercounter Refrigerator
True 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty and 5 Year Compressor Warranty
Why are True Refrigeration prices so high for commercial refrigerators? Most manufacturers market their products through expensive salesmen, high-rent showrooms or affiliate schemes that drive prices up drastically. If a company pays out 20 to 50% commissions to it's salesmen that would double or in some cases triple the cost of their products. I can offer you an Atosa Refrigerator that comes with free freight, a five year warranty and will save you money.
We Also Recommend
Atosa USA MBF8004 29-Inch One Door Upright Refrigerator - Energy Star Rated
Sale price $2,21900 $2,219.00
Atosa USA MBF8005 52-Inch Two Door Upright Refrigerator - Energy Star Rated
Sale price $3,09300 $3,093.00
Atosa USA MBF8006 Series Stainless Steel 78-Inch Three Door Upright Refrigerator - Energy Star Rated
Sale price $4,83600 $4,836.00
Atosa USA MBF8505 27-Inch One Door Upright Refrigerator - Energy Star Rated
Sale price $2,33200 $2,332.00