Atosa MPF8202 67 inch Pizza Prep Table
Atosa MPF8202 Two Door Pizza Prep Table
72 inch Pizza Prep Table Refrigerator
Believe it or not but, they do make a 72 inch Pizza Prep Table and True makes 60 inch Pizza Prep Table. Some restaurant call the 72 inch Sandwich Prep Table a pizza prep table. The pizza prep tables work similarly like sandwich prep coolers, but the functions are significantly different in their own ways. The first of all, the refrigerated storage of hotel food pans are situated at the top of the unit, generally above the pan rail work surface. The area is generally 4-8 inches above the worktop. This workspace placement is quite useful for dropping sauce and pizza toppings on a pizza in an easier manner. For facilitating the diameter of the large pizzas, the poly cutting board is nearly 2 times larger than that of a sandwich prep unit. The hotel pans rest on the pan rail above the worktop surface not because of its uselessness, rather the area is wider at the top level. This allows a larger cold air storage space underneath the refrigerated pizza table. Most of the pizza table units contain a side-mounted refrigeration system. Hoshizaki and True TPP 67D-4 does make a drawer refrigerated pizza prep table. Please feel free to contact our knowledgeable staff for a price quote on drawers and accessories.
Atosa MPF8202 67 inch Pizza Prep Table 20 cubic feet
Atosa has perfected the science of food refrigeration. With ever-increasing food costs, it's imperative that your spoilage is minimized while the food's freshness and shelf life are optimized. Atosa Pizza Prep Table rugged refrigeration equipment, lid and pan systems are designed to the most stringent specifications for critical holding temperatures. Compare True TPP-AT-67 67 inch Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table, Turbo Air and save.
Why Should You Use a Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table?
There are tons of reasons you should put pizza prep tables in your restaurant. First of all, it increases the efficiency of your restaurant along with better quality of food servicing. Moreover, you can serve a large number of pizzas faster. If you know about the pizza business, you’ll understand the importance of time – how critical it can be in the path of your success. For setting up a successful pizzeria, you need to design a kitchen that fits your business needs. This setup includes equipment setup and faster delivery performance. You have to produce products faster without sacrificing the quality. A prep table saves the time several times in preparing made-to-order dishes like pizzas, sandwiches or salads. You can even prepare a large number of items ahead of time. In lots of situations, you can’t go a single step without it. Prep tables are one of the essential parts of all the restaurant equipment for any food service business. It nicely combines the lid, cutting board with a refrigerator that can quickly assemble your ingredients and help you create the signature dishes in no time.
Size of Pizza Prep Tables
In case of size, there are lots of varieties available for pizza prep tables. They also vary depending on their internal components. At The Restaurant Warehouse, you’ll find the best-refrigerated pizza prep tables of different sizes, storage capacity and different combos of pans for fitting your business needs. Your pizza preparation method is also an important factor in choosing the right one. The collection of Atosa pizza prep tables at The Restaurant Warehouse comes up in lots of sizes with finance options. You can easily browse the best choice on solid door freezers, merchandisers, commercial ovens, refrigerated base, stainless steel work tables, commercial sinks, stock pot and deep fryer gas equipment with 1-5 year warranty. You can get a one, two or three number of doors Pizza Prep Table. At The Restaurant Warehouse, stainless steel pizza prep tables are the optimum choices.
- The Next Generation of commercial refrigerators offers a energy savings product at an exceptional value, that help restaurant owners of efficient commercial kitchen and restaurants realize better bottom line results. Featuring a combination of distinctive American styling and sturdy construction for day-to-day use. Priced right, the unit is loaded with features to accent your restaurant or commercial kitchen.
- The unit is an entry mid to mid level energy star rated pizza prep refrigerator featuring advanced European and Japanese technologies and parts. The condensers are from Denmark, controllers from Italy and EBM fan motors from Germany.
- The 2 year labor warranty pizza prep refrigerator features a front breathing, side mount 5 year warranty Embraco compressor unit. The patented Embraco compressor consume less energy and need less raw materials to be manufactured, while maintaining the quality that is Embraco hallmark.
The units Dixell digital temperature controllers feature the latest
generation of microprocessors.
- Exterior and interior stainless steel construction. Self-closing and stay open door. Efficient refrigeration system. Round corner design. Recessed door handle. Standard safety door lock. Magnetic door gaskets. Pre-installed castors. Pre-installed shelves. 155 lbs loading capacity per epoxy shelf.
- Engineered to ensure better food preservation in the hottest, most extreme commercial restaurant and kitchen environments.
- Intertek ETL Listed and NSF compliant to North American product safety standards and required sanitation standards. All the electronic parts are CE certified.
- Heavy duty, AISI high grade stainless steel interior and exterior. Better corrosion resistance than cheaper regular stainless steel commercial refrigerators.
- Two year parts and labor warranty. Five year compressor warranty.
Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table Unit FeaturesDurable exterior and interior stainless steel construction. Pre-installed stainless steel food pan. Heavy duty Embraco compressor. Self-closing and stay open door. Efficient refrigeration system. Round corner design. Recessed door handle. Standard safety door lock. Magnetic door gaskets. Evaporation, Pre-installed castors. Pre-installed shelves. 155lbs loading capacity per shelf.
Pizza Prep Table Refrigerator Unit SpecificationsNSF Refrigerated Reach-In Pizza Prep Table, two-section, self-contained refrigeration, 20.0 cubic feet capacity, includes (9) stainless steel pans, 1/3 size pan capacity, 33 degrees to 38 degrees F temperature range, digital controller, (2) locking hinged self-closing doors, (2) adjustable shelves, ventilated refrigeration, friendly r290 refrigerant, automatic lighting and automatic evaporation, air defrost, stainless steel interior and exterior, galvanized steel back, casters, side mounted refrigeration, backsplash, 630 watts, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps, 2/3 HP compressor, ceTLus, ETL, CE.
Pizza Prep Table Refrigerator Dimensions Unit
40.7(h) x 67(w) x 33(d) Inches.