Midea 1234G1A 1200 Watts Commercial Microwave Oven - 1.2 cu. ft.
Midea 1234G1A 1200 Watts Commercial Microwave Oven - 1.2 cu. ft.Midea has spent most of their 50 years making commercial ovens for Amana RMS Series, Waring, Vollrath, Summit and Black and Decker. A commercial microwave is one of the most essential pieces of equipment for any restaurant or catering operation. Whether simply heating soup for a customer's order, cooking entrees or steaming vegetables, a microwave oven will help completing all heating and preparation needs in a timely manner. Microwave ovens are considered the darling of any concession or fast food.
- Reduction in labor costs because of less handling and the eliminations of highly skilled personnel.
- Rapidity is one of the quickest methods available for reconstitution of frozen uncooked and precooked foods, and is adaptable to the primary preparation of many other foods, such fish, poultry, and bacon.
- Versatile production scheduling that will meet peak and low demand periods.
- Easy loading and unloading.
- Ease of cleaning and sanitizing.
- Simplicity of operation; intensive employees training not required.
- Adaptable and programable to fast food production systems.
- Excellent mobility due to their compact size and easy installations.
- Reduction power costs.
- Minimization of food waste where portion control systems are in operation.
- Increased customer turnover realized because of rapid production.
Commercial Microwave Oven, 1.2 cu. ft. capacity, 1200 watts, medium duty, stackable, (5) power levels, (3) cooking stages, 60-minute max cooking time, (100) auto programs, touch control pads & electronic timer with ADA-compliant braille navigation, time entry option, X2 multiple quantity pad, interior cavity light, top, bottom energy feed, side-hinged door with EZ Grab'n Go handle,removable stainless steel air intake filter, stainless steel interior cavity, door & exterior wrap, 2000 watts, 20.0 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, ETL-Sanitation
14.5(h) x 22.63(w) x 20.75(d) inches.