Midea 1025F1A 1000 Watts Commercial Microwave Oven - 0.9 cu. ft.
Midea 1025F1A 1000 Watts Commercial Microwave Oven - 0.9 cu. ft.Midea has spent most of their 50 years making commercial ovens for Amana RMS Series, Waring, Vollrath, Summit and Black and Decker. A commercial microwave is one of the most essential pieces of equipment for any restaurant or catering operation.
- Model #: 1025F1A
- .9 Cu. Ft. Cavity
- Accommodates 12" Platter
- Stainless Steel Cabinet And Oven Cavity
- EZ Grab And Go Handle
- Door Opens 90° For Easy Access
- Interior Light
- User-Friendly Touch Pads With Braille Navigation
- 100 Auto Programs
- 1000 Watts Of Cooking Power
- 5 Power Levels And 3 Cooking Stages
- 60 Minutes Maximum Cooking Time
- Inside Cavity Dimensions: 12.9"W x 13.63"D x 7.9"H
Whether simply heating soup for a customer's order, cooking entrees or steaming vegetables, a microwave oven will help completing all heating and preparation needs in a timely manner. Microwave ovens are condisdered the darling of any concession or fast food.
- Reduction in labor costs because of less handling and the eliminations of highly skilled personnel.
- Rapidity is one of the quickest methods available for reconstitution of frozen uncooked and precooked foods, and is adapatable to the primary preparation of many other foods, such fish, poultry, and bacon.
- Versatile production scheduling that will meet peak and low demand periods.
- Easy loading and unloading.
- Ease of cleaning and sanitizing.
- Simplicity of operation; intensive employees training not required.
- Adaptable and programable to fast food production systems.
- Excellent mobility due to their compact size and easy installations.
- Reduction power costs.
- Minization of food waste where portion control systems are in operation.
- Inceased customer turnover realized because of rapid production.