Midea 1025F0A 1000 Watts Commercial Microwave Oven - 0.9 cu. ft.
Midea 1025F0A 1000 Watts Commercial Microwave Oven - 0.9 cu. ft.Midea has spent most of their 50 years making commercial ovens for Amana RMS Series, Waring, Vollrath, Summit and Black and Decker. A commercial microwave is one of the most essential pieces of equipment for any restaurant or catering operation. Whether simply heating soup for a customer's order, cooking entrees or steaming vegetables, a microwave oven will help completing all heating and preparation needs in a timely manner. Microwave ovens are considered the darling of any concession or fast food. The surge in popularity of microwave ovens during the last 30 years has been due chiefly to their remarkable advantages to conventional heating methods.
- Reduction in labor costs because of less handling and the eliminations of highly skilled personnel.
- Rapidity is one of the quickest methods available for reconstitution of frozen uncooked and precooked foods, and is adaptable to the primary preparation of many other foods, such fish, poultry, and bacon.
- Versatile production scheduling that will meet peak and low demand periods.
- Easy loading and unloading.
- Ease of cleaning and sanitizing.
- Simplicity of operation; intensive employees training not required.
- Adaptable and programable to fast food production systems.
- Excellent mobility due to their compact size and easy installations.
- Reduction power costs.
- Minimization of food waste where portion control systems are in operation.
- Increased customer turnover realized because of rapid production.
Commercial Microwave Oven, 0.9 cu. ft. capacity, 1000 watts, light duty, full power only for ease of operation, 6-minute dial timer with automatic reset, on door menu guide, interior cavity light, bottom energy feed, side-hinged door with EZ Grab'n Go handle, stainless steel interior cavity, door & exterior wrap, 1500 watts, 15.0 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, ETL-Sanitation
12.25(h) x 20.13(w) x 17(d) inches