Atosa USA PPSL-10 10-inch Blade Manual Slicer
Atosa USA PPSL-10 Heavy Manual Meat SlicerEasily adjust your cut meat with this high quality metal index knob, this knob provides precise portion control for shaving, chipping and thin or thick slicing of meats and cheeses.
- 10 inch special alloy knife (Rasspe, high quality brand made in Italy), longer lasting and easier to sharpen
- 1/4HP knife motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings, overload protection
- Aluminum alloy one-piece base with stain resistant and easy clean anodized finish
- Top mounted, removable all metal knife sharpener with two stones for a razor sharp cutting edge
- Index knob control gets 0 to 9/16″ (14mm) precision slice thickness adjustment
- Permanent ring guard protects entire non-slicing portion of the knife, with removable cover and deflector
- Knife cover interlock prevents slicer from operating without knife cover in place
- Sealed splash zones for added sanitation and protection of electronics
- Angled gravity feed food chute
- Power switch secures no voltage release preventing inadvertent reactivation of slicer in the event of power or interlock interruption.
- High quality aluminum for all base, food chute and feet.
Commercial Electric Meat Slicer
The Atosa USA PPSL-10 Manual Slicer is designed with maximum sanitation in mind. Look for seamless surfaces, rounded corners, and corrugated feed grips to prevent foods and liquids from lodging in crevices. Made from corrosion resistant anodized stainless steel. High quality for durability and ease of cleaning. Sealed splash zones for added sanitation and protection of electronics. Features two built-in top mounted high quality sharpening stones to ensure that your meat slicer is always sharp. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHEESE SLICING.
Used Commercial Meat Slicer for Sale
Buying a used commercial meat slicer can be risky. Quite often a used commercial meat slicer has not been handled proper care or maintenance.
Food Slicer Maintenance
- The blade should always be dry before sharpening and make sure you clean the blade after sharpening to keep any debris away from food.
- Do not use vegetable oil on any part of the slicer.
- Do not submerge the motorized parts of the unit in the sink or dishwasher.
- Aluminum Parts should be cleaned by hand, never with bleach or in a mechanical dishwasher.
Without proper maintenance a warped or chipped blade costs $300 plus dollars. A warped blade cover can cost you another $200 or more.
We Also Recommend
Atosa USA PPG-12 Meat Grinder - 1 HP
Atosa USA PPG-22 Meat Grinder - 1.5 HP
Atosa USA PPSL-12HD Heavy Duty Manual Slicer with 12 inch Circular Blade
Atosa USA PPSL-12 12-inch Blade Electric Manual Slicer