Atosa USA MBB69 69 inch Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Atosa USA MBB69 69-Inch Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
- The Next Generation of commercial refrigerators offers a quality Under Counter - Beverage Refrigerators at an exceptional value, that help operators of commercial kitchens and restaurants realize better bottom line results.
- Featuring a combination of distinctive American styling and sturdy construction for day-to-day use. Priced right, the unit is loaded with features to accent your restaurants bar.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior design
- Dixell digital temperature control
- Heavy Duty Embraco Compressor
- Environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
- Magnetic Door Gaskets
- Standard safety door locks
- Pre-installed epoxy coated shelves
- Pre-installed castors
Atosa USA MBB69 21.5 cu. ft Back Bar Cooler
Atosa is dedicated to designing and professional grade stainless steel restaurant equipment. Tasteful and elegant for any kitchen. Ergonomic designed to complement your kitchen. The Traditional American inspired designed recessed door handles, rounded door edge, and the rounded interior corner are constructed for day-to-day use. The refrigeration systems matched and balanced oversized, high efficient compressor use of advanced technologies and components creates an environmentally friendly refrigeration system with shorter run times, lower energy consumption, and the coldest holding temperatures. The ozone-friendly and climate-friendly refrigerator uses CFC-Free refrigerants. Each unit is manufactured using a combination of high quality metals and international advanced technologies and components designed to optimize the units performance. Stainless steel exterior and interior with a galvanized steel back. Maximized and convenient storage capacity. A high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation for the entire cabinet structure and solid door. Providing unparalleled strength and rigidity. Each refrigerator come with three pre-installed heavy duty steel shelves that are manufactured to support 155 pounds per shelf. Food pans and wire shelves are interchangeable and adjustable. Each refrigerator has a 100% run test before releasing the unit to the customer. Prior to shipping, all Refrigeration units must pass an intense series of tests for a minimum run time of 24 hours. These tests include computer refrigerant charging and vacuum leak decay checks, helium leak detection, vibration noise level, visual examination and a temperature analysis.
BACK BAR COOLER UNIT SPECIFICATIONS
Atosa Back Bar Cooler, two-section, 68"W x 28-1/8"D x 40-1/8"H, self-contained side mount refrigeration, 21.5 cu. ft., (2) locking solid doors, digital temperature control, (4) epoxy coated shelves, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.3 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation.
Back Bar Cooler Dimensions
42.2(h) x 68(w) x 28.1(d) Inches.