Oskar Blues became the first microbrewer in America to embrace the can as its principal beer packaging in 2002. Since then, countless microbreweries have followed suit, and at last count more than a thousand craft beers were available in cans, covering different styles, ranging from sours, fruit beers and stouts to imperial porters, wheat beers brewed with watermelon, and oak-aged Belgian-style abbey ales.
Brew masters argue that cans are unbreakable and lightweight, block light completely, chill quickly, take cup less space, and are less susceptible to oxidization.
Many wine purists scoffed when with the wine screw cap. There is always a lot of resistance to it at first, but now it's perfectly acceptable for restaurants to serve screw cap wines this way.
Canned Beer Advantages
- Better Beer - Unlike bottles, cans protect beer from two its to biggest emies: sunlight and oxygen, Oxygen reacts with elements in the beer to create stale. Exposure to UV light, gives the beer an unpleasant "skunk-like" aroma. Whereas clear and green glass bottles offer little protection from light, cans are completely impermeable to ruinous rays. Hermetically sealed, cans also pick up less oxygen in the brewery and are more secure than a bottle cap. Oxygen doesn't get in, carbon dioxide doesn't gets out.
- Environmentally Friendly - The can is the most recycled package in the world. Lighter, easier to stack, it uses a fraction of the energy to produce, ship, and recycle that glass does.
- Cost - Cans are cheaper for the brewery and distributor to ship. Cans do not break when stored in the back bar cooler. They are also cheaper to chill in the back bar cooler, as they cool down faster than bottle coolers and take up less space.
- Protability - Cans go where bottles cannot. They can be taken on outdoor adventures: picnics, camping, music festivals, hiking, golf, beaches, fishing trips, trainspotting, and so on.
- Satety - Cans are safer in the brewery, during transport, and in the hands of both bartenders and consumers.
New Restaurant Equipment at Used Prices Restaurant Equipment Prices - FREE SHIPPINGThe Restaurant Warehouse offers free delivery on all Atosa USA restaurant equipment. Atosa is the leading brand NSF rated in commercial refrigeration and cookware. Atosa USA offer a highly durable and efficient performance in any commercial environment.
- Free Shipping in the continental United States
- No lift gate fees
- Available financing for purchases over $1,000
- No lofty down payments required (so you can start cooking today)
- And no overhead or middleman to cut into your savings
- Parts warranty and labor warranty coverage for two years.
Always remember that the menu should influence your restaurant equipment needs.
NSF Rated for restaurant equipment sanitation is awarded to Atosa USA
All propane and natural gas powered Char-Broilers, Griddles, Hot Plates Deep Fat Fryers One year parts and labor warranty. Deep Fryer oil drums Five year warranty. The Commercial Refrigerators, Commercial Freezers, Sandwich Prep Tables, and Pizza Prep Tables come with a two year warranty on all parts and labor warranty. Plus you get a Five year compressor warranty. We offer the option is to finance restaurant equipment. Finance your restaurant and have cash on hand. Budget your payments over several years making less expensive.
My name is Sean Kearney and I own and operate The Restaurant Warehouse my cell/text 206-419-5801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I answer emails, phone calls, or texts morning, noon or night.