Atosa USA CSTEA-4B 4 Well Electric Steam Table
Atosa USA CSTEA-4 Four Well Electric Steam Table
The steam table is a table with openings to hold containers of cooked food over steam or hot water, to keep the food warm. Also called a hot-food table, they are the perfect solution keeping food moist in busy cafeterias or serving lines at wedding, catered parties, or corporate events at hotels.
Don't forget your steam table pans / hotel pans. The rectangular stainless steel NSF Rated pans are used for food storage and serving. They can be stacked, frozen, and heated, and come in a variety of sizes.
Is three to five wells to many? Try a portable Countertop Electric Steam Table or Buffet Steam Table Chafer, Soup Kettle or Pot Belly Soup Kettle.
Electric Steam Table Pans Features
- Fully Insulated Wells All four sides and bottom of wells are insulated by fiberglass, 8 inch deep , Dry heating style.
- Temperature Control Individual infinite switch controls each well.
- Two type heat elements 500 watt per well and 750 watt per well.
- Stainless steel die-stamped opening 12 inch x 20 inch, rising lip around well can keep well clean, and food pan to be easy to load and unload.
- Poly cutting board - 7 inch wide x 1/2 inch thick with 18 gauge stainless steel support shelf and brackets.
- 18 Gauge stainless steel top, body and under shelf.
- Stainless steel tubular legs with adjustable stainless steel feet, getting table strong structure.
- Indicator light of each well shows both power on and element heating
- Mechanical guards on all switches for safety and reliability.
- Although intended for dry use, these steam table can be used wet with a compatible spillage pan (sold separately).
Buying a used restaurant equipment or steam table can be somewhat a risky. Used Electric steam tables have a track record of problems. The used steam tables elements tend to burn out or short with any use.
There always seems to be a glut of used restaurant equipment for sale online on ebay and craigslist, and for the budget minded restaurateur, the lure of almost new looking piece of restaurant equipment can be tempting. Usually the used equipment is sold "as is," with no warranty or possibility of a refund if it breaks down or needs repairs days after your purchase. You never know when an older model is due for a major overhaul or has been removed from NSF approval status of the National Sanitation Foundation.
All steam tables sold by The Restaurant Warehouse come with a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
Electric Steam Table Pans Description
Atosa Catering Equipment Hot Food Steam Table, electric, 58-3/8"W x 29-1/2"D x 34"H, (4) 12" x 20" hot food wells with exposed elements, individually controlled wells & indicator lights, main power switch, 7" wide x 1/2" thick poly carving board with stainless steel support base & brackets, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs & feet, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Electric Steam Table Pans Dimensions
33 1/2(h) x 58(w) x 44 1/8(d) inches