Atosa USA ATFS-75 Heavy Duty 75 LB Stainless Steel Deep Fryer - Natural Gas
Commercial Deep Fryer
Deep Fat Fryers have come along ways over the past ten years. Deep Fryers today require less gas to operate and have become energy efficient compared to the commercial deep fryers of the 1980 and 90's.
Atosa Commercial Gas Deep Fryer
Atosa Deep Fat Fryers are free standing units and are available in 40 pound, 50 pound, and 75 pound deep fryers. The productivity capacity of the Atosa Commercial Gas Fryer is related to the pounds of fat in the deep fryer, heat input and cooking time required for various foods.
The Atosa 75 lb Deep Fat Fryer are available in either natural gas or propane and are designed with a fat to food ratio of six to one. This means that each pound of fried food requires six pounds of fat in the deep fryer. Some typical fry times for the Atosa Deep Fat Fryer are the following: Raw chicken pieces 10-15 minutes, Seafoods 3-5 minutes, Potatoes average 4-6 minutes depending on how they are cut. For example 1/4 cut potatoes for French Fries take 4 minutes. Onions for Onion Rings take 2-3 minutes.
- The Next Generation of ruggedly constructed gas griddles, char-broilers, fryers, and plates deliver heavy duty performance.
- Quality products at an exceptional value, that help operators of commercial kitchens and restaurants realize better bottom line results.
- The unit is the most economical and flexible in the food service industry.
- Intertek ETL Listed and NSF compliant to North American product safety standards and required sanitation standards.
- One year parts and labor warranty.
GAS DEEP FRYER FEATURES
ATOSA 75 LB NATURAL GAS FRYER SPECIFICATIONS
Atosa ATFS-75 Dimensions
44.4(h) x 21.1(w) x 30.1(d) Inches.