Atosa USA ATO-6B Six Burner Gas Range
Atosa USA ATO-6B 36-Inch Six Burner Natural Gas RangeOne of the earliest decisions in planning your restaurant is your energy source for cooking your food. Gas or Electricity? Gas ranges have better control of burner temperature compared to ranges powered by electricity.
- Whether up or down, gas burners are responsive compared to electric ranges.
- Gas ranges have no heat up time and no cool down time.
- Gas ranges have a cheaper operating cost compared to the electricity. Food quality is another factor that favors a gas range.
- Gas ranges create greater moisture content which is ideal for a commercial restaurant.
- Baking with a gas range keeps food moist while cooking even in the oven chamber.
- Heavy duty lift off cast iron burners rated at 25,000 BTU/hr.
- 12-Inch x 12-Inch cast iron top grates.
- Oven burner rated at 27,000 BTU/hr.
- Oven pilot with 100% safety shut off.
- Multiple position oven rack guides.
- One chrome rack per oven.
- Stainless steel tubing for burners and pilots.
- 1 year parts and labor.
Gas Range, 36'', (6) 25,000 BTU open burners, (1) 26-1/2" wide oven, pilot light, legs, 177,000 total BTU, cETL, ETL-Sanitation.
56.38(h) x 36(w) x 32.63(d) Inches.
Spec SheetSpec Sheet Atosa USA ATO-6B 36-Inch Six Burner Natural Gas Restaurant Range
We Also Recommend
Atosa USA ATO-4B 24-Inch 4 Burner Gas Range with Oven Natural Gas
Atosa USA ATO-24G 24-Inch Griddle Natural Gas Restaurant Range
Atosa USA ATO-4B 24-Inch 4 Burner Gas Range with Oven - Propane
Atosa USA ATO-24G 24-Inch Griddle Propane Restaurant Range