Atosa USA MBF8505 27-Inch One Door Upright Refrigerator - Energy Star Rated
Atosa USA MBF8505 Series Stainless Steel 27-Inch One Door Upright Refrigerator - Energy Star Rated
The Atosa solid 2-door reach-in refrigerators are designed with the highest quality materials and parts that provide colder temperatures, lower utility costs, and food safety. Atosa uses the finest stainless steel available, for fewer scratches and dents. This refrigerator holds temperatures from 33 degrees F to 45 degrees F for the best food preservation. This refrigerator offers the convenience of a "no-stoop" lower shelf and storage on the top of the cabinet. The condenser coil is easily accessible for cleaning. The bottom mount refrigerator and freezer condenser operates near the floor, where temperatures are cooler perhaps as much as 15 degrees cooler than at the top of the top mount commercial refrigerator or top mount commercial freezer. This one of the reasons why merchandising refrigerators and merchandising freezer use bottom mount compressors.
With no ladders or supports required, servicing and cleaning the compressor is easier. Main operating components of your commercial refrigerator or commercial freezer are away from rising grease-laden steam that can gum up the compressor, making it less efficient and requiring more maintenance. With the condenser elevating the bottom of the commercial cooler’s interior, the user doesn’t have to stoop to access items stored there.
- The Next Generation of commercial refrigerators offers a quality product at an exceptional value, that help operators of commercial kitchens and restaurants realize better bottom line results. Featuring a combination of distinctive American styling and sturdy construction for day-to-day use. Priced right, the unit is loaded with features to accent your restaurant or kitchen.
- The unit is an entry mid to mid level refrigerator featuring advanced European and Japanese technologies and parts. The condensers are from Denmark, controllers from Italy and EBM fan motors from Germany.
- The Energy Star Rated product provides less energy consumption when compared to conventional commercial refrigerators and freezers. All fridges and freezers feature Zero Ozone Depletion potential insulation.
- The refrigerator utilizes a patented Embraco compressors which consume less energy and need less raw materials to be manufactured, while maintaining the quality that is Embraco hallmark.
- The units Dixell digital temperature controllers feature the latest generation of microprocessors.
- Top mount compressor units. Exterior and interior stainless steel construction. Self-closing and stay open door. Efficient refrigeration system. Round corner design. Recessed door handle. Standard safety door lock. Magnetic door gaskets. Pre-installed castors. Pre-installed shelves. 155lbs loading capacity per shelf.
- Engineered to ensure better food preservation in the hottest, most extreme commercial restaurant and kitchen environments.
- Intertek ETL Listed and NSF compliant to North American product safety standards and required sanitation standards. All the electronic parts are CE certified.
- Heavy duty, AISI high grade stainless steel interior and exterior. Better corrosion resistance than cheaper regular stainless steel refrigerators.
- Two year parts and labor warranty. Five year compressor warranty.
Atosa USA MBF8505 Bottom Mount Compressor 19.1 cu. ft. refrigerator
Atosa is dedicated to designing and professional grade stainless steel restaurant equipment. Tasteful and elegant for any kitchen. Ergonomic designed to complement your kitchen. The Traditional American inspired designed recessed door handles, rounded door edge, and the rounded interior corner are constructed for day-to-day use. The refrigeration systems matched and balanced oversized, high efficient compressor use of advanced technologies and components creates an environmentally friendly refrigeration system with shorter run times, lower energy consumption, and the coldest holding temperatures. The ozone-friendly and climate-friendly refrigerator uses CFC-Free refrigerants. The Energy Star certified unit utilizes is eco-friendly manufacturing by meeting and exceeding energy standards without sacrificing performance. Each unit is manufactured using a combination of high quality metals and international advanced technologies and components designed to optimize the units performance. Stainless steel exterior and interior with a galvanized steel back. Maximized and convenient storage capacity. A high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation for the entire cabinet structure and solid door. Providing unparalleled strength and rigidity. Each refrigerator come with three pre-installed heavy duty steel shelves that are manufactured to support 155 pounds per shelf. Food pans and wire shelves are interchangeable and adjustable. Each refrigerator has a 100% run test before releasing the unit to the customer. Prior to shipping, all Refrigeration units must pass an intense series of tests for a minimum run time of 24 hours. These tests include computer refrigerant charging and vacuum leak decay checks, helium leak detection, vibration noise level, visual examination and a temperature analysis.
ATOSA MBF8505 REFRIGERATOR UNIT FEATURES
ATOSA MBF8505 REFRIGERATOR UNIT SPECIFICATIONS
83.1(h) x 27(w) x 31.7(d) Inches.