Atosa USA ATRC-36 Heavy Duty Stainless Steel 36-Inch Radiant Broiler - Propane
Burners are assembled to mix gas and oxygen to produce the heat to that is required by the restaurant equipment to cook your food.
There are many types of burners that are designed to do different cooking. The one thing that all burners have in common is that they have series of round holes from which the restaurant equipment flames burn. The holes in the burner can be wide or narrow and arranged in different patterns.
Atosa Natural Gas and Propane Restaurant Equipment
Atosa Catering Equipment uses the following type of burners in their natural gas and propane gas char broilers, stock pot stoves, and hot plates.
- Pipe Burner are found in Atosa Griddles and Char Broilers. The pipe is generally straight, but there are also loop burners, in which the pipe is bent into a circular or oval shape.
- Ring Burners also called Atmospheric Burners and are used in Atosa Stock Pot Stoves. The stock pot stove burner has rows of rings arranged in a circular pattern.
- Radiant Infrared Burner on average have about 200 holes per square inch set in the surface of ceramic plates. Air and gas flow through this holes and burn very hot. This makes Atosa Radiant Burner the ideal broilers for a busy kitchen.
- Durable Stainless Steel Structure, Corrosion - resistant and easy to clean.
- Simple and reasonable structure, easy to manipulate and maintain.
- Highly efficient stainless steel burner, standy pilot.
- Thick stainless steel radiant plate, for quick and even heating.
- Cast iron grill to maintain the thermal inertia.
- Independent manual controls to save energy.
- Adjustable multi-level top grates.
- Adjustable stainless steel legs.
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty.
Heavy Duty Radiant Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 36", (3) stainless steel burners, standby pilots, stainless steel radiant plates, cast iron grill, independent manual controls, adjustable multi-level top grates, stainless steel structure, adjustable stainless steel legs, 105,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL.
16.2(h) x 36(w) x 27.6(d) Inches.
Spec SheetSpec Sheet Atosa USA ATRC-36 36-Inch Radiant Broiler - Propane