Commercial Deep Fryers
Atosa Deep Fryers
The standard commercial 40 pound deep fryer and 50 pound deep fryer have instant recovery features which increases productivity particularly during peak business hours. The Atosa Commercial Deep Fryer Fryers have heavy duty burners, standby pilots, 200°F- 400°F temperature range, self-reset high temperature limiting device, safety valve, (2) nickel plated baskets with coated handles, wire mesh crumb screen, basket hanger and a oil cooling zone seated in the bottom of the tank. If you are located in a metropolitan area, a 75 pound deep fryer along with these extra features are usually beneficial to the higher volume restaurant or food trucks. Extra special propane deep fryers are available with no conversion necessary.
Commercial Deep Fryer
You name it - we can fry it. And your commercial deep fryer may become the biggest money-making piece of equipment you own. From latkes and funnel cakes to mozzarella sticks, French fries, onion rings, and anything else you can think of, this handy tool can easily make you a fan favorite in your City. Just load up with fresh oil, and give any burger restaurant, fish fry, or any fried chicken joint in town, for that matter. The world’s your oyster, just batter and season appropriately.
Natural Gas and Propane Deep Fryer Features:
- Stainless steel structure, durable material, Corrosion - resistant and easy to wash.
- Simple and reasonable structure, easy to manipulate and maintain.
- Heavy Duty Burners, with a stable flame, standby pilots.
- Safety valve with Automatic voltage stabilizing function.
- Self-reset high temperature limiting device.
- Nickel plated baskets/includes wire mesh crumb screen.
- Adjustable stainless steel legs
- Oil cooling zone seated in the bottom of the tank, to avoid the influence of food residue.