Planning Your Restaurant Start-Up
I research the selling of restaurant equipment online and offline. You need start going restaurants and ask.
- Why is this place a success?
- What's it got?
- Why isn't this joint jumping in such a nice location with such great decor and marvelous food?
- What an unimaginative way to position the tables!
- Is there some structural reason why the restrooms are in that awkward spot, killing three tables stone dead?
- Why don't they partition off the entrance?
- Couldn't someone tell that busboy not to crash a load of dirty plates into the tray so noisily every two minutes?
- Why does the host look so sad?
- Why did that waitress suddenly burst into tears and rush off the floor?
- What a boring menu! Here's a good idea!
And so on. Discussion will help, though there will come a time when the requirement is not for conjecture but for action.
Most restaurateurs work in the business and graduate to open their own places. They learn on the job and rarely undertake any formal study, confining themselves to occasionally checking out the competition. They start young and gradually absorb information.
A long line of successful restaurateurs started as chefs or delivering pizzas, but they often employ front of the house managers and hosts to cope with the fine art of handling the public and staff.
Restaurant reconnaissance and reading is very important these days. The social media websites Yelp, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook have spawned food influencers and enabled everyone to be a food critic.
Most local libraries have enormous number of publications covering aspects of the food service industry that will yield useful information and ideas.
Is it slim pickings at your local library? Another option is eBay you can find all kinds of restaurant publication for less than a Starbucks cup of coffee.
New Restaurant Equipment at Used Prices Restaurant Equipment PricesThe Restaurant Warehouse sells Atosa USA, the leading brand NSF rated in commercial refrigeration and cookware. Atosa USA offer a highly durable and efficient performance in any commercial environment.
- Free delivery in the continental United States
- No lift gate fees
- Available financing for purchases over $1,000
- No lofty down payments required (so you can start cooking today)
- And no overhead or middleman to cut into your savings
Always remember that the menu should influence your restaurant equipment needs.
NSF Rated for restaurant equipment sanitation is awarded to Atosa USA
All propane and natural gas powered Char-Broilers, Griddles, Hot Plates Deep Fat Fryers One year parts and labor warranty. Deep Fryer oil drums Five year warranty. The Commercial Refrigerators, Commercial Freezers, Sandwich Prep Tables, and Pizza Prep Tables come with a two year parts and labor warranty. Plus you get a Five year compressor warranty. We offer the option is to finance restaurant equipment. Finance your restaurant and have cash on hand. Budget your payments over several years making less expensive.
My name is Sean Kearney and I own and operate The Restaurant Warehouse my cell/text 206-419-5801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I answer emails, phone calls, or texts morning, noon or night.